Friday, February 5, 2010

HERE'S HOLLY!




It has been a great day. I had a bath and I don't smell anymore. I smell like lavender since foster dad put oils on me. I like to play with the other dogs here. I ran in the snow today. I am the one on the right in the video. Yes I am small. I am respectful of the old ladies Georgia and Mildred. I don't care about the parrot. I am working on the counter surfing. A little kindness and patience and I will make a great family member. I feel so relaxed and I am loving that fireplace.



I played with Ted and Flower. I think that I would like to have a pal in my new home. I can get along with just about anyone. I love not being tied out. I haven't had any accidents and I am crate trained. Sometimes I get nervous and I have to be coaxed out of the crate. I will cry but someone comes in and tells me it's ok. I would like a fenced yard because as you can see, I love to run.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Shirley, she looks wonderful! I love her new name too. Thanks for helping her out she was such a sweetie. Hugs and Slobbers, Carol and Grace