Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Deuce = Big Love






Hello, I'm Deuce!

I am a very loving, happy, affectionate, male Mastiff around 2 years old. I love people, cats, and kids, oh who am I kidding I love everyone. My family moved away and they dumped me at the pound.

I know some basic commands like; stay, sit, down and I walk nicely on a leash. As you can see from my pictures I am a little underweight but I'm still very handsome and my personality makes me B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

Today I’m taking a trip to the vet to be neutered. I really don’t know what that means but I’m sure I will find out soon. I’m also going to be tested for Heartworm and given all my shots.

Watch for me on www.Petfinder.com and keep in touch here to see more updates on me and many other Mastiffs’ here at Midwest Mastiff Rescue. Bark!

Donate to Help me and my friends

No comments: