Thursday, October 2, 2008

Meet Sunshine




My name is Sunshine. You can call me Shiney. I turned 2 in May and I am a striking young lady tipping the scales at 155 lbs. I have always been around women so I am more comfortable with them. I have been around kids of all ages and I am fine with them. It took little time to warm up to my foster dad. I love him dearly now and I rush to the door when he comes home. My foster family has other Mastiffs and I get along just fine.

My foster mom thinks it would benefit everyone for me to get some training after I am settled in to my new forever family so that will be a requirement of my adoption. I would like a fence to keep me safe and make me comfortable so I can lay outside. My only bad habit is drinking out of the toilet. My family loved me but couldn't keep me but have always been good to me. This has been hard on them. If you are willing to commit the time and love I will be an awesome addition to your family. Email mom at tate5122@msn.com

1 comment:

jrw said...

Sunshine seems like a great dog and is very pretty. I hope I will get to adopted her.