Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Single Fawn Male Looking for a Loving Home



Hello,

I'm Harley and I am looking for a family to call my own. I am very tall and handsome as you can see. I have a lot of love to give a special family.

I'm not a misfit or anything you see my family could no longer provide the care I needed so the wonderful people at Midwest Mastiff Rescue, Inc. took me in. I was very depressed when I came into my foster home, my very best friend Heidi, an English Mastiff, passed away in April. I am in better spirits now but I haven't really bonded with the resident Mastiffs in my foster home. I really prefer my foster family.

I tip the scales at 170 pounds but I'm still down from my previous weight of 185 pounds. I love long walks at the park and absorbing all the scenery. I do however have a high prey drive so if you have small animals or cats I won't be a good fit for you. If you think I would be a good fit for your family please click the link "Forms to Adopt" to the left and complete a Family Profile, a Midwest Mastiff Rescue, Inc. volunteer will contact you.

No comments: